Saturday, February 2, 2013

...she's back, & still not-so-desperate...

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with two dear friends; spiritual mentors really. We have been reading the book A Year of Biblical Womanhood by Rachel Held Evans, & have a sudo Bible Study/Book Club discussion.  As mothers, we are always multi-tasking.  Out of our 3 book discussions, 2 have been in the minivan intransit to a Cost Co run.

Discussing our spiritual journeys, & who the Lord is shaping us to be has made me realize how much I miss writing to you all.  I miss talking about what the Lord's been up to & how He is weaving His word into the path I'm pitter-patter-ing on.

My fellers and I have been on an interesting journey the past 10+ months.  It has been a journey of heart break and healing... of seeking strength and shoulders to cry on... of persevering and being in tune with what the Lord is up to... through the "good, bad & ugly."  I experienced a sort of writer's block as the Lord bandaged us up; and that is why you have not been privy to any 'tales.'

So dear readers, f you are interested in what's rambling around in my head.... and wish for me to plunk it out on the keyboard... leave a comment including your email address.

I have been invited to blog on Story Lane & may take a gander at it... I'm still praying and waiting for the Lord's nudging or reining in...

No comments:

Post a Comment